What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

James Franklin / Vanderbilt

I got no idea honestly but that's why I'm not AD. Derek Mason pops up on a lot of lists so just those Pac-12 ties would probably have him on it, also Justin Wilcox. If it looked like they absolutely couldn't get anyone for this coming year, maybe someone like Ed Orgeron signing a one-year deal similar to what John L. Smith did. I'd have said Jim Caldwell before he took the Lions job. And yeah, I know I'm going to get crushed for this again, but Kubiak.

You forgot Shanahan. Mike without Kyle though, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it. And nobody's thrown out Les Miles yet, but I will.

You forgot Shanahan. Mike without Kyle though, but we can cross that bridge when we come to it. And nobody's thrown out Les Miles yet, but I will.
I don't really see Mike Shanahan going back to college and if he does, don't think it be CU. And I didn't list Les Miles since we're not paying any coaches $4-5 million a year, that eliminates many of the elite coaches.

What do you guys think about bringing in Saben? I heard he went fly fishing here once and loved it.

Holy god this thread really is sheep nation stoopid. Even the ironic posts deserve to die.

I'm starting to get excited about the idea of Ed Orgeron coming to CU. I give it over a 21% chance of happening at this point.

Doesn't Carl Pelini love the reefer? I could see him coming here and banging our soccer moms.

Haven't read the thread. Sounds like a good decision based on this page of it.

I heard from a friend of a friend whose ex-wife used to work with the secretary of the company owned by a guy who was friends with another guy whose son is friends with a teammate whose uncle is the janitor at Vanderbilt that there are an abnormal number of food carts around the Vanderbilt athletic director's office.

DOOM!

Ed Orgeron would still have enough time to steal most of the USC class that they have committed and get them here! So Jacked about this rumor!

Is HCMM any relation to Reba?

reba.jpg

Can you live in your hypothetical world without posting in this thread?

No - post it in this thread. We can build a fence around it and try to keep it from infecting the rest of the site. If we try hard enough this thread just may be worth reading. Duff almost got there.

No - post it in this thread. We can build a fence around it and try to keep it from infecting the rest of the site. If we try hard enough this thread just may be worth reading. Duff almost got there.

Hamsterdam!

Back