1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeff Thomas

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by boydbuff, Sep 9, 2013.

1. boydbuff

boydbuff Club Member Club Member

What's up with him? I know he was suspended for game 1 and held back a bit b/c of a hamstring but I thought we'd see him on the field against CAU. I am anxious to see him on the field and how he complements PRich.

2. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

I'm anxious to see him as well but right now I don't know how much time will be available for him. They are going to play PRich as much as they can. Spruce has stepped us as the solid #2 guy. DD has proven that he is explosive and can make plays, he's not going to sit. McColloch has proven to be a nice compliment to the others running the tough routes, catching the balls thrown his direction, and creating some matchup issues with his size. He has also shown that he is very willing to block.

Unless one of these guys gets hurt there isn't going to be much opportunity for others to play. Add to this Ross getting his shirt pulled already. Thomas is going to have some work to do to get on the field much.

3. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

I think he's got a pretty unique talent, but this is his first year with the team. With some depth at WR, wouldn't it be nice if we can manage to redshirt him?

4. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

If he's not going to break into that top 5, then I hope the staff red shirts him.

5. BuffHerd

BuffHerd Club Member Club Member

I agree

6. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

He can break into the top five and with two WRs already redshirting, we need him to play (including on special teams).

7. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

:nod: he's already greyshirted. redshirting gains him nothing. hope he gets out of the doghouse and contributes. we will need him at some point. He's the only guy who can contribute in a role similar to Prich.

8. TedBuff

TedBuff Member

We could definately use him there. He can't be any worse than who we have, can he?

9. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

I'm still not high on our WR group. Love PRich. Spruce gives us exactly what I expected he would. JT would complement Goodson in my opinion. But if he's not paying his dues, he's not playing.

This isn't "Hawkins talking tough" but playing Celestine, Simas and Josh Smith while they refused to learn the plays and do work. JT will have to learn to tote the lunch pail. I'm sure that will excite some of you on here, but HCMM is from the Bill Parcells school of coaching.

10. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

J. Thomas was definitely suited up against CA, sporting #15. I don't think he got on the field.

11. RK

RK UBL Club Member

I dont think they plan on redshirting him. He was sent onto the field for a play, but then something changed and they called him back.