1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jersey Sponsorship?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 77buff, Jul 19, 2012.

1. 77buff

77buff Well-Known Member

If you were an AD, and say General Motors offered your school a million or two to put it's logo on one of the sleeves of the jersey, would you say OK?
    I would take the money, if it was a small logo. Nike already has their's on alot of college jerseys. As long as it doesn't get out of hand like a NASCAR uniform.

2. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

It could happen sooner than later amd if it does, CU needs to do it with the right company.

3. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Hell no! Have you seen soccer jerseys? Do any of those teams even have names? All I know is that Herbalife has a team. Whatever the hell that is. Dumb idea! Kill it with fire yesterday!

Has no business in college sports at all!

4. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

Note to self, never show timbuff a bowl game jersey...

5. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

A bowl game jersey is a bit different than that crap they put on soccer players.

6. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

Yes, but the advertising is still there. European basketball is as bad as soccer. When world league football existed they dabbled in some pretty large on jersey advertising.

I look forward to spazgasm's post telling us how great it is that csu filled a revenue stream for the stadium by advertising Stay-free maxi-flow...a million dollar contract--spread out over 25 years.

Buffs@5345' likes this.
  7. BuffUp

BuffUp W.T.T.F. Club Member

77 hit it on the head - afraid the poorer? schools will look like a nascar uniform