1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jesus Christ.... Les Shapiro is dumb.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buff fanatic, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

Ray Polk is on with Armstrong and Shapiro right now and Les refuses to call him anything but "Ray-Ray" and said he thinks its cute. Serious journalism. :rolleyes:

That being said, Ray Polk is a well-spoken, smart kid.

Shapiro? Not so much.

2. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

I've always thought Les was a moron. All the way back to his days at channel 4, he's been a dweeb of the highest order.

3. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

I can't stand to listen to anything on 1510 until late afternoon. I don't know what show is worse, Shapiro and Armstrong or Woody and the other guy later today.

4. BuffsRising

BuffsRising Well-Known Member

Les Shapiro, in addition to being a moron, is an a$$hole. I worked retail a long time ago when I was in grad school and he was in our store with his wife. I felt genuinely sorry for her, the way he talked to her.

5. Tadploe

Tadploe Member Club Member

I have tried to listen to Shapirio/Armstrong to get some sports blab in the morning. But Shapiro is like a turd sandwitch, I cant swallow his B.S. They even have the guy who runs the C.U. Rivals web site on some times, and they try to ruin that too:sad2:

6. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Get Less with Les

He absolutely mangled a bunch of CU games on KCNC back in the day