What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Jim Harbaugh leaving Michigan for the NFL

It does on a number of fronts, but mostly because he was Penner’s top target. Guy knew what he had at Michigan and wanted to win a Natty
Yup. My big boss who’s a big booster there/on the coach negotiation committee said that the feeling around Ann Arbor was that winning the CFP was him feeling off of the hook/did his duty. Something disastrous has to happen for Sherrone Moore not to be the next guy.

Yup. My big boss who’s a big booster there/on the coach negotiation committee said that the feeling around Ann Arbor was that winning the CFP was him feeling off of the hook/did his duty. Something disastrous has to happen for Sherrone Moore not to be the next guy.
But, Sherrone Moore would go to Oklahoma if and when that job ever opens, especially with them in the SEC. But, I really like Moore and wish him luck. He better get the Michigan job.

They would be crazy not to hire Sherrone Moore. They know him well, he knows the program, he's already been as close to being the HC as anyone can without actually officially having the title.

I wonder though if like anybody following a "coaching legend" if he won't become the victim of expectations. Unless he can win another NC in the next couple of years he will not measure up in the eyes of a lot of fans and boosters.

This will be despite the talent they are losing to graduation/the pros.

Michigan has five players from the state of Colorado: Drake Nugent (Highlands Ranch), Reece Atteberry (Eaglecrest), Andrew Gentry (Columbine), Connor Jones (Palmer Ridge) and Hayden Moore from Regis Jesuit. Moore, a linebacker, is the only non-offensive lineman.

Michigan has five players from the state of Colorado: Drake Nugent (Highlands Ranch), Reece Atteberry (Eaglecrest), Andrew Gentry (Columbine), Connor Jones (Palmer Ridge) and Hayden Moore from Regis Jesuit. Moore, a linebacker, is the only non-offensive lineman.
Nugent is NFL bound for sure. Feels like maybe Gentry could be a possibility? That kid has to be like 24 already. Pretty sure he took a two year mission after HS

I would be shocked if it's not Moore. It would be sheer ****ery if Michigan went outside the program with Moore right there.

Meltdown time on the UM boards
Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Back