1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jordan Webb Again To Start For The Buffaloes, But Connor Wood Will Play

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Sep 10, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

By Jon Woods

In tonight's interviews Colorado Buffaloes head coach Jon Embree stated that Jordan Webb will remain the Buffs starter this coming Saturday on the road against Fresno State, but Connor Wood will see a few series. I already made my feelings clear on the quarterback situation in the wrap-up of the loss to Sacramento State and I don't feel the need to rehash them once again. Finally, Jordan...

Click the link above or visit http://www.ralphiereport.com for more.

Originally posted by Ralphie Report
    Click here to view the article.

2. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

complete bullsit, Webb needs to be benched, he couldnt pass well against two crappy teams, the PAC12 will eat him up. This season is already a wash, at least invest in the QBs that will more playing time and the ability to improve over Webb over time.

The time is now for Wood. He cant be worse than Webb, what's the worse that could happen? It's not like he would lose vs a Div II team or anything? :why:

3. TimmyDUBs

TimmyDUBs Dirty haole Club Member

nm

Last edited: Sep 10, 2012
  4. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

You're giving the staff too much credit. I have no faith in them; all the bull**** reports and interviews that this team was bowl bound from this staff. He oversold his team and places serious doubt of his judgement abilities in the minds of the fans.

5. krom

krom Club Member Club Member

Holy ****ing bull****!! Just shoot me in face so I never have to wake up from this nightmare. What a complete disaster. Just when I thought this program couldn't ne any dumber they go out and do something like this.

6. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

Webb is NOT the guy. This is a problem with the coaches...too timid. Bold action is needed.