1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Josh Moten

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Aug 29, 2009.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Ridgell reported in the LTC on August 9th that the NCAA Clearinghouse would determine Moten's status within 3 weeks. Now, I wasn't a math major or anything, but I think we're right up against that. Gotta figure we're going to hear something early this week (and I'm betting that it's not good news).

2. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

don't bet on bad news. If he needed only one or two classes, as others did, it's possible he has also finished up and may be fine.

Just seems more fair to stay optimistic until we hear it's futile.

3. BuffsNYC

BuffsNYC Uptown Club Member

I think I read that it wasn't classes he was missing, but a qualifying test score. He's at home waiting for the ACT results.

4. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

Missed a week of classes also. Looking like a Greyshirt is Best Case to me.

5. LilBunky

LilBunky Guest

You are correct, he had to re-take the ACT for whatever reason and moving those testing clowns to issue scores is like pushing wet spaghetti uphill on plate slicked-up with olive oil!:rolleyes:

Grey-shirting seems most likely!

6. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

A lower test score is balanced by higher GPA. Hence the need to take an online course or two, and get Bs and As.

Yes, every day that goes by makes any entrance doubtful, but first week of classes is a lot of drop/add and freshmen wandering around lost trying to find the correct classroom.

It's still possible. Remote, but possible.

7. LilBunky

LilBunky Guest

Especially if they have a class in the Engineering Center! Even fourth year engineering students can't find their classes in that debacle/mouse maze of a building!