1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Julmisse

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DBT, Oct 8, 2016.

1. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Am I crazy to think this kid could be one of those special players? On the pass he caught, when he turned up field, it looked like he kicked in the nitrous oxide. Man, what acceleration! Again, am I crazy to think he should be getting more touches? I also think he should focus on WR unless he just doesn't have good hands or something.

darth-horax likes this.
  2. OrangeBowl

OrangeBowl Club Member Club Member

(y)You're crazy. But for reasons other than thinking Julmisse is good :D

3. Tatanka™

Tatanka™ Well-Known Member

He has the potential to be on the Ben Kelly level as a returner. And soon. I love the job J-Mac is doing securing the ball and getting decent yardage on punt returns, but Julmisse is the kind of guy who can take it to the house. I'd love to see what he could do back there. Obviously, catching the ball and making the right call on fair catches is key so if he was showing that he's ready to do that he'd probably be out there already. Soon, hopefully.

L Buff likes this.
  4. DesertDawg526

DesertDawg526 Resident Dawg Club Member

Looks like a very special player to me. If he stays healthy the sky's the limit.

5. Buffskier

Buffskier Club Member Club Member

Julmisse could be our Adoree Jackson or Jabrill Peppers. He is electric.

6. 8Jah

8Jah Club Member Club Member

He is electric. Needs to become wise, but learning fast.

I'd keep training him at DB. IMHO that is where we need our best athletes,playing in this conference.

7. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

[​IMG]

BuffPride88 likes this.
  8. lvbuff

lvbuff Well-Known Member

Julmisse needs to be the next Adoree. Period.

9. aik

aik Club Member Club Member

AJ had the "special player" hype when he committed. I am impressed he is being counted on to show it this early into his career. Going to be a Buff people remember for a long time by the end of his 3 or 4 years.

10. Drewdown

Drewdown Club Member Club Member

He has that special talent that you are either born with or you aren't. It's something that can't be learned, that ,"it" factor. Dude is special and will leave CU as one of the best to ever wear the black and gold.

11. married2abuff

married2abuff Club Member Club Member

My thoughts exactly. This kid is a stud - super fast and shifty. With J-Mac, I have a ton of confidence that we won't turn the ball over and we'll get a few yards - certainly not a bad thing. But I'd be sitting on the edge of my seat during every punt with Julmisse back there.

12. buffalo1

buffalo1 Club Member Club Member

Same at my house. We were in awe of what he did when he turned up field. That acceleration was incredible. I have been very happy with Jay McIntyre returning punts in that he always secures the ball or gets away if the situation calls for it. To me that is the NUMBER ONE duty. Any yards he gets I consider bonus. But if AJ can become reliable at securing the ball and making decisions when the punt is in the air, I'm excited to see him make yards and scores happen.

FlatironsBuff and Shldr2Shldr like this.