1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Junior Day - Recruiting Impact

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by Buffnik, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I don't have anything to report as of yet, but wanted to start this thread as a "catch-all" for when info starts coming in.

Adam said he's got a bunch of stuff coming in the next couple days.

From what I could see of the recruits in attendance, they were having a great time. And when they weren't with coaches or players, it looked like they had students hosts showing them around and talking to them. Seemed like a very well put together recruiting event.

I'm feeling some optimism about our program again despite my best efforts to divorce myself from emotional investment until wins and recruit signings are in the books. I really like what's going on right now.

2. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

Talking with some folks after the game, this is the feeling I sensed too. Everyone is cautiously optimistic. The expectations this year are low, however fans seem to like what they have seen and heard from Mac. His "good ole boy" attitude towards football is hitting everyone the right way and it is evident this guy has been around football his whole life and knows what he wants and where he is going. Saw lots of Juniors looked like they were having fun when I saw them. Its hard to have a bad time hanging out at Folsom on a spring afternoon.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member