1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just bought two more season tickets

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Jul 24, 2009.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Lil' miss sackman will be making it to four games this year. :woot:

I remember growing up with my Dad taking me to games when I was really young. Now my daughter will get to experience the same thing. I'm really looking forward to this season. She already knows she's going to a few games this year and wants to know if she can dress up as a cheerleader.

Yes, darling. You can. :cool:

2. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I can already see the need for pictures of Miss Sackman and Miss Leash together in their cheerleading outfits... :thumbsup:

3. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

Very cool, sacky. I take my oldest (he's 6) to games as well and he loves it. The little guy (2) gets mad when his mom takes him home after tailgating. I'll pick up another ticket in a couple more years for him, too. I wanted them to have the experience of going to Buff games with me and my dad (their G'pa).

4. sackman

Here's the problem. I usually go with my Dad. We sit in Sec 119. The two extra seats will be split between my father in law, wife and daughter. Each will go to four games. But they are in section 205. I might work it out so that she can go to a game with her papo (my dad). I think he'd enjoy it, as would all the freeks who sit in our section that we've been sitting with for the last 30 years.

5. MSBuff

MSBuff Well-Known Member

:nod:

6. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Awesome. I have been going to 2-3 games a year with my dad since about age 5. Good times.:thumbsup:

7. Buffarino

Won't help for this year, but if she likes it you should be able to get all the seats together for next year.

8. sackman

That won't work. The seats in Sec 119 cost more than twice what we pay for the seats in sec 205. I'm not giving up the seats on the 30 for seats in the end zone, and I'm not giving up the cheap tickets to pay more to have everybody together on the 30. We'll just have to manage.

9. Buffarino

Suit yourself. I figured if I was going to take my kids, they were going to sit with me, but to each his own.

10. dply

dply Doble hoja Club Member

If anyone is still looking to buy but not spend too much per game I would have to say section 2 at $30 per ticket is a good value. You have to deal with a lot of the other teams fans being in the area but I think that makes it all the more fun. Plus sometimes you get the best view in the house. All of overtime last year vs WVU was awesome.

11. canuck_buff

canuck_buff Active Member

Who knew you didn't have a douche side............ go figure :devil:

12. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

That's where I am sitting this year, I am looking forward to it big time!!!