What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

just renewed my season tickets

I've tailgated out in Toyon and Sunken diamond before it is more than workable and if we show up at the same time we'll be fine blocking off and area for ourselves.

Great idea to combine and do one large tailgate. Abs knows the area much better than I do. I'll be there with my family and sister and brother in law. It would probably be a good idea for us all to meet at a predetermined spot and then head into the tailgate area together.

Great idea to combine and do one large tailgate. Abs knows the area much better than I do. I'll be there with my family and sister and brother in law. It would probably be a good idea for us all to meet at a predetermined spot and then head into the tailgate area together.

depending on your budget the sheraton/westin are basically across the street from the main entrance to campus, and about a mile from Toyon/diamond lots.

c'mon man....

new coach and all that crap. they need you the most now. dont make me send fatty over to your house to kick your ass.

i was kidding...of course i'm gonna renew...this is the start of a new era of buff conquest and domination. who would even think about missing that?

i did get my renewal paperwork in the mail yesterday, btw...so life is back to normal at the fc household.

depending on your budget the sheraton/westin are basically across the street from the main entrance to campus, and about a mile from Toyon/diamond lots.

I'll be staying with my sister in Half Moon Bay and driving over the hill into Palo Alto. We can work out the tailgating details once we know who will be there and what time the game starts. This is starting out to be a pretty cool deal, though.

i was kidding...of course i'm gonna renew...this is the start of a new era of buff conquest and domination. who would even think about missing that?

i did get my renewal paperwork in the mail yesterday, btw...so life is back to normal at the fc household.

fatty beat down threat works... noted.

:smile2:

I'll be staying with my sister in Half Moon Bay and driving over the hill into Palo Alto. We can work out the tailgating details once we know who will be there and what time the game starts. This is starting out to be a pretty cool deal, though.

I am stoked will be nice to have people in my old back yard. You should stop into the miramar next time you are in HMB my brother runs the bar and will take care of you.

As for the 'gaiter be prepared for possibly the great steak you've ever had.

Just renewed today right after the KSU game, starting to get more excited for football season with practice starting tomorrow!

Same place as last year? I'm re-upping on the 1st of April. I need money :lol:

Same place, although I requested if we can stay on the aisle and move up from row 8 then I'd take it! I'll let you know, but I doubt we move at all.

[video=youtube;K9q70zCJYBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9q70zCJYBc[/video]

sackygate here i come

Same place, although I requested if we can stay on the aisle and move up from row 8 then I'd take it! I'll let you know, but I doubt we move at all.

I requested to move closer to the aisle and up too. :lol: The first year we were over there we sat in row 2 it was incredible except when the team was on the other side of the field.

Back