1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kalen Ballage = Cullen Bryant, probably.

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive' started by PAHIBuff, Feb 5, 2014.

1. PAHIBuff

PAHIBuff Club Member Club Member

If his 40 time is accurate. That's why we're obsessed with the guy. Plus the dad connection.

Come on Kalen. See the obvious.

2. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

Um, no. Several of us have watched him play and were completely sold prior to his 40 time being published.

3. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

Correct. Sold because he is a football player.

If he becomes a Buff like we all hope he will be the best RB prospect we have had in a number of years.

He would not only be the best prospect in this class over all but should he for some reason decide that he wants to play another position you could argue he would be our best prospect at:
    RB
    LB
    WR, although I like fields a lot
    Safety
    and maybe at
    TE and CB

He is an outstanding athlete who also from all indications is a quality kid. In short he would be a big step towards turning things around in Boulder.

4. PAHIBuff

Agree completely. I know I'm not the first to say this but he really could be a Miles Jack type of player. Also, he sounds like a great human being when you see clips of him speaking.

5. PAHIBuff

No disagreement from me on this. The timed speed element is only important because he was playing in Colorado Division 3. He was always going to look great in live games and put up huge numbers; it was a man among boys thing.

6. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

He played 4A not 3. He also played against some very good competition, by Colorado standards.

7. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

Did Cullen Bryant go to ASU too?

8. PAHIBuff

:lol:

9. PAHIBuff

You're right on the 4A. My mistake. The few clips of game tapes I'd seen look like an all-state HS guy playing Jr. High kids. Which makes me look want to know more when its not high division competition. Wish we'd have flipped him.