What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kansas @ nebraska

SnowBuff:

Pull away from your computer long enough and look at an atlas. Or use Google Earth if you need to. The eastern 1/3 of Colorado IS a God-forsaken wind-swept prairie just as many of you Colorado fans describe Nebraska. We know what a prairie looks like. Do you? Evidently not, or you are geographically challenged. (That goes for The Walrus too, even all of us inbread cousin lovin Knebraskins know where Boulder is located):smile2::smile2::smile2:

Let me get this right. Our University lives is nestled in the foothills of an enormous mountain range...BUT...because a portion of our state is crappy, in the same way your entire state sucks, that's somehow a burn on CU fans?

And how does this make me geographically challenged?

Sad smack, little man. Sad, sad smack.

Buffsyko:

No, Nebraska is prime rib, just about everyone you eat is cornfed Knebraska beef. I'm not flaming, just having fun before the big CU - NU game.

Syko, you have no idea who I am or what I stand for. You are taking this little bit of smack talk to serious. I'm not bashing CU or your favorite team here. Go pop open a Sunday beer and chill.

Hate week will come soon enough.....................:thumbsup:

I feel like I should say something here but watching it is just too damn funny! :lol: I am loving the fact that NU will once again have a shot at keeping CU at home for the holidays this season and I will be there to watch it happen!

I feel like I should say something here but watching it is just too damn funny! :lol: I am loving the fact that NU will once again have a shot at keeping CU at home for the holidays this season and I will be there to watch it happen!

Do you use your avatar to lure children into your van? :smile2:

I would love to be at the game, the only problem is, I couln't handle being in knebraski for my favorite holiday

Looks like the Huskers are so big and bad that it is scaring away Corn8er!

To bad, the Buffs need the fan support right now.

Back