What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell officially named Colorado HC

If you do not release them, they all transfer!
Our recruiting had a lot to do with Chev
Our beefed up infrastructure is in place
Our defensive coordinator is still here
Keeping Kap and JJ was possible if DC was just hired right away. There are some OC’s out there that can be bought. I think Chev wants to be a HC more than a playcaller, and I think it is his calling.
BB, TC, and others are the death nail

I think the more practical option is to fold the team and cancel football and put the money towards cancer research. At least there will be some return on investment.

BB, TC, and others are the death nail

If what we've gone through over the last 15 years, its hard to imagine that Troy Calhoun would be the death *knell* for this football program. I understand the apprehension some have with him. But Chev would include some massive risk I think you're discounting.

If what we've gone through over the last 15 years, its hard to imagine that Troy Calhoun would be the death *knell* for this football program. I understand the apprehension some have with him. But Chev would include some massive risk I think you're discounting.

every coach comes with major ****ing issues when a program with largely limited resources has to look for a new hc in mid february after the market got picked clean 1-2 months earlier.

the timing sucks ass
our resources suck ass
our general attractiveness is highly problematic
the candidate pool has been picked clean since mid december ...

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the idea of paying an assistant coach almost $4MM a year. Not a head coach, an ASSISTANT COACH. And a five year contract, to boot. Insanity.

Stick a band aid on it. Chev hope like he'll and ride out 2020.. Get ****ing serious about a real damn coach after the season. Don't want a sucky coach because thats all available. Hopefully Chev has the kids play out of their minds for him.

Stick a band aid on it. Chev hope like he'll and ride out 2020.. Get ****ing serious about a real damn coach after the season. Don't want a sucky coach because thats all available. Hopefully Chev has the kids play out of their minds for him.
So a 4th search in 4 years?

Back