What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karma to Coach Prime

Could’ve stopped here.

Prime is going through major **** right now and talking about his sexual relationship with his wife is damn cringy.
cc40a4077c933ca445f6deb33d9070b1.jpg

Coach Prime having health issues strike at near dawn of his first season in Boulder is pretty typical CU football of the 21st century.

CP will overcome the adversity, because that’s who he is. Definitely hope for the best health and well being for him, through the recovery and beyond!

Coach Prime having health issues strike at near dawn of his first season in Boulder is pretty typical CU football of the 21st century.

CP will overcome the adversity, because that’s who he is. Definitely hope for the best health and well being for him, through the recovery and beyond!
Very on brand for CU. Can't have nice things.

I have no expertise at all, but I thought the 1st half of this article was helpful to understanding CP's situation. The 2nd half is mostly speculation by doctors not involved with the case, who have good credentials. I found it a little unnerving. With the family history, this is more serious than it might be for someone else.

Bless your heart Coach.

I was at my aunt and uncles farm in Longmont, back when Longmont had farms. I somehow made it out of adult supervision (seemed to happen often) and went on a ride on one of their dirt bikes with my 12 year old cousin, with only socks on. The sprocket grabbed my sock and pulled my foot in. Technically I have about a quarter toe but I wish they would have just cut the whole ****ing thing off. There is no padding so stubbing it is unbearable
Geez man. I bet that ****ing sucked. Guess it could've been worse though. Have you thought about getting it cut off?

Back