1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep it real, OU manhandled Miami, the canes are good

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by west coast, Sep 28, 2007.

1. west coast

west coast Guest

they beat the **** out of A&M. You say they aren't the canes of old but it looked like a lot of big fast players out there. So I do expect us to compete, but not do very well. That doesn't dissapoint, if we keep it reasonable that would be great. That is the only game this year I feel that way. Stoops is still the biggest asshole in football and will get what's coming his way.

2. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Miami isa mediocre football program right now. Are you serious about thinking they're good because they kicked the **** out of Texas A&M like every other football team does thats not named SE Louisianna state?

Ok, Miami is good with good athletes, but that A&M game doesn't mean anything. Miami is mediocre.

btw, CU will be lucky to cover the spread against OU, Sooners should win in a blowout

3. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

Kool Aid wearing off? You have been telling us all week how close this game will be :confused:

4. Unleash Hell

No I have been saying it COULD be close. But really, it probably wont be.

5. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Um, the Canes are a very average football team and they would have trouble moving the ball against us..

A$M stinks and I know we are better and better coached than that program.. Hope Fran sticks around so we can give him a beat down next year in College Station..

6. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

if the Canes are very average and ATM stinks, how do you rate FSU? a team that got waxed prison backwards at Clemson? and Weatherford sucks.

7. Unleash Hell

Florida state is very average these days too. Both FSU and Miami made toilet bowls last year. The best teams in the state of Florida are Florida and South Florida.I think both those teams could take care of FSU and Miami.

8. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

If Bob Stoops doesnt put 70 points on us than he's a nice guy afterall.

9. Unleash Hell

lol, you're an idiot if you truly think OU can score 70 on us if they wanted to

10. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Maybe. Maybe not. Either way I'm not drinking your Koolaid. You think we can win. I believe we have no hope. Especially with the players that will miss the game. This is THE BEST TEAM we will play all year. They will OWN US in every aspect of this game. This will hurt more than FSU and ASU.

You may accuse me of not being a true fan or bleeding black and gold and that is fine. We are along way from being on the same plane as other top 25 teams but we are on our way. I was hoping next year would be it but now I think it will be year after next. We need more talent to win the game at the oline and thats a couple of years away. It took Mac about eight years. I sure hope it doesn't take Hawk that long.

The only true hope is that OU looks past us which is always a possibility.

11. Unleash Hell

I dont think we win

12. buffwoman526

buffwoman526 Club Member Club Member

Drink more ****ing kool-aid!!!!!!

It comes in the form of white wine these days.