1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kickoffs From the 30 yard line

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Highflyer, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Highflyer

Highflyer Moderator Club Member Junta Member

It's going to be interesting seeing how this effects the college game this year. It sucks that this comes AFTER mason has graduated how ever. I'm pretty sure that Eberhart has no where near the leg that Crosby had, but it's still not weak. Does Smith KO for CSU as well?

This rule makes up for that retarded clock rule last year. Should make the games much more exciting this season.

2. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

This is a rule that should have been implemented a long time ago. I have no idea what took them so long, but I'm glad it has been changed. I love watching kick returns.

3. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

Hawk has said that while Eberhart's kicks aren't as deep they are much higher. Hopefully high enough to help the coverage team.

4. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Hawk said last night on his radio show that Eberhardt will not be doing kickoffs and it will be the walk on kicker TYler Cope I think is his name. Says cope has a longer kicker off, however it's more of a line drive, while Eberhardt has more hang time.