1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kiesau

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DBT, Nov 24, 2010.

1. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I haven't seen any props for Eric Kiesau so I figured I'd give him some. Since Hawk has gone, EK has spread his wings. The guy doesn't get enough credit. I think that Hawk never really trusted him and, therefore, micro managed him, not letting him do his thing. I think Cabral has given him free reign and he has shown what he can do. Eric Kiesau is a keeper, folks.

2. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

Speedy's TD pass in the KSU game was a brilliant call. Speedy floated the hell out of it though, haha. It took forever to come down!

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Hang 30+ on the bugeaters and I'm sold.

4. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

For me, the jury's still out. If he really was shackled by hawk (which it appears he was), it's still gonna be hard to judge in only 4 games.

5. rscmac

rscmac Club Member Club Member

Lets see what he comes up with on friday. Im pretty sure nebraska will go man-man to force hawkins to beat them. hope he can find some running plays to get speedy going.

6. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

also like to see more (but not to the point of overkill) of Will Jefferson in the wildcat. connecting on one deep ball (we seem to like the post route) to PRich or Clemons would do a lot to keep NU honest. stretch the field and keep Cody off his back.

7. rscmac

I just heard it going to be windy today so the run game better come through because cody will have problems throwing in the wind for sure.

8. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

He still opened the ISU game with 2 straight bubble screens against one of the worst rushing teams in the country.:bang::bang:

9. rscmac

I wont miss the bubble screen. i would love to see them come out in a 3 te set and send prich deep first play take a shot.