What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Kill or Save - 2008 Big East Edition

14 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
22- Pittsburgh + 1 Primanti Brother's, The "O" Fries
22 - Rutgers- Should have been them that got booted from the Big East instead of Temple.
23 - South Florida
15 - Syracuse
15 - West Virginia

12 - Cincinnati -2 Never liked them
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
22- Pittsburgh
22 - Rutgers
23 - South Florida
16 - Syracuse +1 My son just got accepted there!
15 - West Virginia

12 - Cincinnati -2 Never liked them
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
22- Pittsburgh
22 - Rutgers
23 - South Florida
16 - Syracuse +1 My son just got accepted there!
15 - West Virginia

Congrats to your son.... he will learn pretty quickly that LUCY's allows kids under 21 to drink there :smile2:

he will also wonder where all the girls go from November through February.

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
20- Pittsburgh -2 for beating the Hoyas in the b-ball tourney
22 - Rutgers
23 - South Florida
17 - Syracuse +1 MELO
15 - West Virginia

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
22- Pittsburgh
22 - Rutgers
23 - South Florida
15 - Syracuse -2
16 - West Virginia +1

Even though my boy 'Melo went there. Boeheim is a sour old man, the town is full of douchebags, the weather sucks and we can give their football team credit for blessing us with the worst uniforms of all time.

At least we can thank WVU for another great Fiesta Bowl.

Last edited:
change the Pitt score.... u guys did it at the same time...

I am getting good at this stuff!

az buff, where are u in Arizona. I was just there in February. Stayed in Avondale.

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
23- Pittsburgh +1
22 - Rutgers
23 - South Florida
13 - Syracuse -2
16 - West Virginia

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
23- Pittsburgh
23 - Rutgers +1 Possibly one of the greatest stormings last year
21 - South Florida -2 Grothe's ugly ass mohawk during the season
13 - Syracuse
16 - West Virginia

Congrats to your son.... he will learn pretty quickly that LUCY's allows kids under 21 to drink there :smile2:

he will also wonder where all the girls go from November through February.

Thanks!! He likes the cold weather and that's most likely where he'll end up going if we can find a way to pay for it. :cry:

Did you go there?

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
21- Pittsburgh -2
24 - Rutgers +1 Kicker pointing at the camera
21 - South Florida
13 - Syracuse
16 - West Virginia

Philly Buff: I'm in Tucson until next fall when I move to Phoenix. Never been to Avondale (I've only been here for a couple of years) but I hope you enjoyed your time down here.

Carolina Buff: My girlfriend from high school was accepted at Syracuse (uh-oh, the truth comes out) and - from what I recall - Syracuse was pretty generous with financial aid. I think they have a fairly large endowment.

Last edited:
Philly Buff: I'm in Tucson until next fall when I move to Phoenix. Never been to Avondale (I've only been here for a couple of years) but I hope you enjoyed your time down here.

Carolina Buff: My girlfriend from high school was accepted at Syracuse (uh-oh, the truth comes out) and - from what I recall - Syracuse was pretty generous with financial aid. I think they have a fairly large endowment.

Thanks, that's good to hear. :thumbsup: Hopefully it works out that way, because we're gonna need all the help we can get!

Thanks!! He likes the cold weather and that's most likely where he'll end up going if we can find a way to pay for it. :cry:

Did you go there?

I did not go there... 2 of my close friends did. I visited them alot after I graduated.

I am a CU guy.

I should have read your bio next to your avatar...

I loved Tucson, almost went to school there instead of CU. I gambled there on Indian Res. along time ago... drank Sasparilla in Tomstone AZ.... and loved the "mall" at U of A. They take u on a tour at noon, just when the girls start to lay out during lunch time.

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
21- Pittsburgh
25 - Rutgers +1 I'm from Joisey and it's my brother's alma mater
21 - South Florida
11 - Syracuse -2 **** Kirby Dar Dar
16 - West Virginia

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
21- Pittsburgh
21 - South Florida
16 - West Virginia

F-ING NICE

KIRBY DAR DAR!

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
21- Pittsburgh
21 - South Florida
16 - West Virginia

more rep that u dont need for Dar Dar.

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
21- Pittsburgh
26 - Rutgers +1
21 - South Florida
11 - Syracuse
12 - West Virginia -2...to h e l l with hillbillies. Ain't that right, Slash?.....Slash?..... Slash, where are you?????

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
22- Pittsburgh +1 LEEEEEVance!
26 - Rutgers
21 - South Florida
11 - Syracuse
10 - West Virginia -2 for Noel Divine and Pat White getting killed in Boulder next year!

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
22- Pittsburgh
26 - Rutgers
22 - South Florida +1
11 - Syracuse
08 - West Virginia -2 For beating Arizona last night and hurting my bracket.

12 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
22- Pittsburgh
26 - Rutgers
22 - South Florida +1
11 - Syracuse
08 - West Virginia -2 For beating Arizona last night and hurting my bracket.

you should get dunce points for picking U of A. The easiest pick yesterday was KSU...

today, the guarantee winner is Miami and most are picking St. Mary's.

Last edited:
10 - Cincinnati -2
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
22- Pittsburgh
26 - Rutgers
22 - South Florida
12 - Syracuse +1
08 - West Virginia

10 - Cincinnati
19 - Connecticut
16 - Louisville, KY
22- Pittsburgh
27 - Rutgers +1 Schiano said he'd stay and he's actually stayed
22 - South Florida
10 - Syracuse -2 Dar Dar stinks...
08 - West Virginia

you should get dunce points for picking U of A. The easiest pick yesterday was KSU...

today, the guarantee winner is Western KY and most are picking Drake.

You seem to be absolutely right. I missed all three of those, if Drake looses. How did you figure? I'm not a college BB fanatic. I picked UA for an upset and they traditionally have a better program, USC because of an episode on Sports Center where they said K ST. was cold, and Drake because they where the higher seed and didn't know much about either team.
:cry:

You seem to be absolutely right. I missed all three of those, if Drake looses. How did you figure? I'm not a college BB fanatic. I picked UA for an upset and they traditionally have a better program, USC because of an episode on Sports Center where they said K ST. was cold, and Drake because they where the higher seed and didn't know much about either team.
:cry:

WKU wins on a buzzer-beater in OT!!!!!! :dance:

Back