1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Knicks currently winning games and ESPN makes me mad.

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Shldr2Shldr, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

If the Knicks keep winning ESPN needs to NOT refer to chauncey as "the other" knick. He had a bigger impact on many games for the Nuggets than Melo did. Show some respect ESPN.

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Chauncey will get his due. I'm a Knicks fan. One more big playoff run and Chauncey is looking pretty good for the Hall of Fame. I don't know if it will take another ring or just another conference final, but he needs that run. Go Knicks!

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

wow, I didn't realize they beat Miami.... AFTER they lost to Cleveland?

4. btbuff

btbuff It's an inside joke Club Member

After the game Chauncey got a lot of credit. It will come.

Lebron was quoted, "They had some really big-time players. We know about Melo and Amar'e. But Chauncey, people always forget about him. As players, we never do. He's 'thrown' into trades, and continues to make big shot after big shot. That's his nickname. Big Shot."

5. btbuff

btbuff It's an inside joke Club Member

Skip Bayless also just tweeted
    Couldn't be truer after watching the end of that game. Lebron definitely supported his nickname of "Lebrick"