1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ksu bbs...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by leftybuff, Oct 14, 2008.

1. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

I checked out PowerCat.com. It seems to be a split between letting Prince rule awhile longer and running him out of town....

2. Saulbadguy

Saulbadguy Member

3. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

I lurk on your site a lot, mostly because it renders really well on a blackberry (Matt can we do something similar here?), but I got to admit you guys are pretty funny. I enjoy the proper treatment of Nub fans that you guys provide.

4. leftybuff

Saul, I LMAO at the subtitle to the FB forum, your mod has a great sense of humor....

So do you believe Patterson is the man? You might be trading a chubby black fellow for a chubby white one with the same results IMO.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  5. Saulbadguy

Saulbadguy Member

I am more of a Terry Bowden fan to be honest. Actually, i'm more of a fan of a Terry Bowden/Tommy Bowden HC/AC staff....:wow:

6. leftybuff

Terry Bowden, another chubby white guy, what is with you cat fans and the apparent belly fetish?:smile2:

7. Cornh8er

Cornh8er Well-Known Member

KJSU Hoops http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=1146&CID=862660

8. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

9. Saulbadguy

Saulbadguy Member

The admin at the WZ is the same as one of the Admins of KSUFANS. He is basically the one that started it all.

The owner of ksufans is former K-State linebacker and Denver Bronco Terry Pierce. His name on there is "bosz56"

:thumbsup: