1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KU Game Info

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by AeroBuff99, Dec 6, 2012.

1. AeroBuff99

AeroBuff99 Club Member Club Member

For those of you with GA tickets, those are in sections 19 - 21, which are the same sections as student seating. My brother-in-law advised that to get decent seats in Sec 19 to show up early. Gates open at 11:00 am for students and 11:30 am for the public. The last time we were in Lawrence, we parked in a neighborhood, but there is also free parking in lot 301 next to the recreational sports complex off of Clinton Pkwy.

Bars are basically all downtown on Mass St. Food wise I don't really know, never really ate in Lawrence, except Denny's after a long night. If you are in the mood for Chinese, I would recommend the 20 min drive to Bonner Springs. The Red Fortune is excellent authentic food. I know the family that owns it. They are closed on Sunday's though.

2. rolandftw

rolandftw Club Member Club Member

Yeah, I'd advise getting to AFH about 2 hours before the tip, if you want to get good GA seats

Definitely try out the Free State Brewery/Restaurant on Mass, if you have time.

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

There was a BYOB strip club out of town on a farm or something. The dancers are nasty so make sure you are lubed up before you go. If it still exists.

The one cab in town knows how to get there

4. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo huff my smug Club Member

Wait, whut?

5. RK

RK UBL Club Member

Wait so is there any way to get all the Buffs fans together?

6. AeroBuff99

AeroBuff99 Club Member Club Member

It is the Outhouse. Was there for a bachelor party about 4 years ago. It is full nude and almost no rules. Bring sanitizer for when you leave.

7. Buffs@5345'

Buffs@5345' Club Member Club Member

MMmmmmmm Methy!