1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KUDOS to players,Hawk,staff,fans,dbt.....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Oct 17, 2009.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

AWESOME

This team came out in the first half and played lights out. It got scary but we win and kudos to the players for getting it done, hawk OUTCOACHING mangino.

Collins did a good job and the fans were awesome.

I will say this, cody for losing his starting job was the FIRST to come out and congradulate hansen on every TD.

It feels so good to win, damn i'm pumped and the yankees just win game 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!

DBT, we've had our moments but brother, you be you and never change,we'll disagree some more but damn, stay strong buff friend!!!

2. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

What did you do with the real syko?

3. buffsyko

I drank him away. I'm so happy for these players,coaches and fans of this program tonight!

Chilly likes this.
  4. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Thanks. But we still have a long way to go. I was not happy that we gave up a big lead. We should have blown them out. Still, great win. I really felt like we would take it at the end. But it should not have even been close. :thumbsup:

5. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

I actually saw it coming when KU scored to close out the first half. Reesing is just too damned good to keep down for 4 quarters. Props to the D for getting 5 sacks on the slippery dude. I am so glad he is done with eligiblity...and glad that Mangino had the qb tables turned on him!:lol:

6. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

Yeah. I was afraid Mangino would find Tyler at half time and eat him.

7. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

As I watched the second half, I noted something that really perked my interest. The names Bonsu, West, and Kasa were called by the announcers as they made plays. Not just once........ I've been skeptical of the d/l coach in the past - perhaps I've been wrong.

Kudos to the staff for starting Hansen, and to Hansen for making plays. I've thought this from day one -- he gives the team a better chance to win. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad CH chose to come to CU. But it seems like his accuracy and decisions have been lacking.

Finally, I think a lot of people have questioned Scott's toughness. Perhaps, but he's certainly not afraid to run into people. Maybe we should ask the jaysquack kicker. I think he's still hearing the little birdies.

8. azbuff

azbuff Club Member Club Member

Not an often poster, but an hourly reader, welcome back DBT. :lol:

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  9. buffsyko

How can you complain about negativity still on the board when you are dishing your share? :wow: