What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to Oregon

Sucks but we knew it would come to this at some point. Outside of the money, I don't understand the appeal of the Oregon program at this juncture, so I guess I was wrong and it was all about the money. Maybe personality fits with Taggart better than HCMM, too. Ok.
giphy.gif

Yes, thanks Jim for bringing a damn good defense back to CU and for the rise.

Would have liked to have a few more seasons of this before you left.

I trust Mac to hire the right next guy. Leavitt was a homerun but let's remember who hired him!

**** Oregon. They may now be my most hated Pac-12 team. Too bad they're off our schedule for a while now. I grateful for what JL did for us, but **** him for making a lateral move. I can feel both. **** **** ****!

I guess we can stop with the whole money thing isn't important and how much his family likes Boulder.

In the end, Leavitt will be the guy running a D for an offensive coach. And his wife cares deeply about money.....

What's to keep JFYL from taking Tumpkin with him? He can't take them all, but he can take the best ones

Back