1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let me just say this in advance

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Liver, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

No matter what happens this evening, asu will still lead the nation in the number of strippers and food court managers who matriculated there.

Oh and I've met classier groups of people in desert trailer parks than asu fans.

**** you in advance.

Go Buffs.

2. Gramburglar

Gramburglar Literally has hundreds of dollars Club Member

GO BUFFS!!!!!

3. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Totally agree with you. They're right up there with Sememhole fans. After living in the redneck riviera for the past 3 yrs, I'm glad I dont have to deal with that local gentry anymore.

4. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

**** you

5. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

As someone who is currently serving an extended exile in Hell (Arizona), I can tell you that a trip to Boulder sounds really, really nice around this time of year. That might have something to do with it.

6. 90sBuff

90sBuff Club Member Club Member

Your post is the best one of the night. After going to the game, sure seems right when you look at the asu fans. Not the smartest group of folks.

I still think no one is as bad as Nebraksa fans. At least arizona is a nicer state than nebraska. Nebraska fans just always had to brag about how wonderful their state is, yet so few of them actually stay there. Instead they flee to other states. I think people in arizona are a step above that.

7. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

The big, fat ass asu fan with the sombrero in the Balch beer garden was obnoxious.

8. WasianCU

WasianCU Club Member Club Member

I really enjoyed wartching the drunk ASU fan wearing flip flops stumbling/struggling on the stairs.