1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let this be a warning ....

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Jens1893, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Kansas (5-0, 1-0 Big 12) 30
    (24) Kansas State (3-2, 1-1 Big 12) 24

KSU were in pretty much the same situation we were. Coming off a great win against a Southern powerhouse that nobody ecpected and going into a game against a team that´s been a bottom dweller for ages. Let´s hope Dan Hawkins reminds the squad of this before the game .... play hard and respect the opponent, because they can play also. Any given Saturday, you know.

Here´s to Dan Hawkins getting his first road win as the CU HC tonight! :gobuffs:

2. BuffaloT

BuffaloT Active Member

note to self, stop the run against Kansas...

3. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

We can start worrying about KU Sunday in a week. Right now it´s all about beating Baylor. At least for me.

One game at a time ....

4. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

:yeahthat:

5. 92Buff

92Buff Well-Known Member

Yep - That's why I have been nervous all day. The Buffs can really make a statement today by coming out and taking care of business. It must be done!

6. SanDiegoBuff

SanDiegoBuff Club Member Club Member

Glad this happened early. Hawk can point to this and drive home the point to not overlook BU.

7. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Guest

Coach "I have never met a Buffet that I couldn't beat" Mangino really has his kids playing great ball! Very scarry team in the North now.

8. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

misti hawkins was at the tailgate. she was well aware that the buffs were 0-2 against the bears and said that coach was devastated after the triple ot loss to them last year.

everyone knows that he stayed at the office that night. she called him in the morning to ask where he was. the answer? "fixing problems."

from what i have seen that is fairly consistent, with what he has accomplished snce day one. i see allowing baylor almost 500 yards a problem. i would expect to see that improve, as he will see it no other way but a problem.

jens, we have a very, very good coach.