What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Let's not assume anything quite yet (bowl game content)

Drewdown

First off, what an amazing season! Even after a devastating loss tonight, let's not lose sight of what actually happened this year. This team has quickly become one of my all time favorites. They defined what a team is and showed so much heart. I think we will honestly be able to look back in 10 years or more as this year being the true catalyst for bringing Colorado football back to relevance. We were a season or two away from possibly disappearing forever. With that being said, everyone loves a comeback story and we were no doubt the feel good, Cinderella story this year. Maybe, just maybe this will work to our advantage and still get that Rose Bowl bid. Yes, USC is on fire and they beat us but they also failed to take care of business when they needed to. I'm not holding my breath but I'm not ready to rule anything out just yet. Sunday will determine our fate but as of right now we are still the South champions and the runner up in the P12. It looks as though UW secured their spot in the CFP tonight and technically, yes we are still the 2nd place team in the conference. Jumping to #8 may just work to our advantage. Where ever we land, we are bowl bound! We get the extra practices, experience and our season is still going! Thank you to HCMM and this group of players for making CU great again. The Rise has just begun!
Cheers,
Drewdown

First off, what an amazing season! Even after a devastating loss tonight, let's not lose sight of what actually happened this year. This team has quickly become one of my all time favorites. They defined what a team is and showed so much heart. I think we will honestly be able to look back in 10 years or more as this year being the true catalyst for bringing Colorado football back to relevance. We were a season or two away from possibly disappearing forever. With that being said, everyone loves a comeback story and we were no doubt the feel good, Cinderella story this year. Maybe, just maybe this will work to our advantage and still get that Rose Bowl bid. Yes, USC is on fire and they beat us but they also failed to take care of business when they needed to. I'm not holding my breath but I'm not ready to rule anything out just yet. Sunday will determine our fate but as of right now we are still the South champions and the runner up in the P12. It looks as though UW secured their spot in the CFP tonight and technically, yes we are still the 2nd place team in the conference. Jumping to #8 may just work to our advantage. Where ever we land, we are bowl bound! We get the extra practices, experience and our season is still going! Thank you to HCMM and this group of players for making CU great again. The Rise has just begun!
Cheers,
Drewdown
Great post. I was talking to my dad and he like many of you lived through the Fairbanks years and graduated in 1986. He saw the national championship year. The talent in 1994. Was in attendance for 62-36 (my first CU game btw I was 7). This is the only great season I can remember and I'm 22! He said this may be his favorite season he's followed. People were scared to predict a bowl game. Here we are at 10-3 debating whether we will get a rose bowl game. Just take time to reflect how awesome this season has been. It seriously has made a world of difference in my enjoyment of my last year in school. I finally go to a school that is relevant nationally. Obviously we are disappointed in the result tonight, but damn what a ride it has been. The Buffs are back and this is just the beginning. Whether we are at the rose bowl or Alamo bowl, it was a special, successful season that everyone of us will look back on and cherish.

For some reason I just want to see us crush *ebraska in a bowl game, go ahead cotton or alamo at this point

Back