1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little Hawk reminds me of a right-handed Josh Heupel..

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Sep 1, 2007.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Stoops first OU QB..

He isn't very big and he doesn't have the strongest arm but he somehow gets it there.. He's accurate down the sidelines also.. If you protect him and give him some more playmakers, there's no doubt in my mind Little Hawk can win a lot of games here for us..

2. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

I agree, when he had time, Cody was ****ing money. He didn't do so well when the left side of the line stopped blocking, but overall he was great.

3. ladyblaise

ladyblaise Club Member Club Member

cody WAS money. :woot:

4. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I was impressed. Especially given that it was his first game, in an NFL stadium, and against a very fired up opponent. Not the easiest circumstances for a debut.

I do wish we had seen more roll out in the second half. It was very effective early, then they somewhat stopped going to it. Not sure if that was game planning or a CSU adjustment, though. It's also going to be important to get him deep drops or great blocking, though. The height thing doesn't seem to be a big factor, other than when pressure gets in his face. :huh:

But the poise and leadership, I thought, were the best things I saw today. And I saw a lot of good, imo... :thumbsup: