1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL, is Lubick a frickin moron or what?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JimmyBuff, Sep 1, 2007.

1. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

4th quarter, 3 minutes to go: 3rd and 7 with the ball and he runs a frickin draw? Imagine the outrage if Barnett would have done something like that and lost the game.. I'm sure the denver media will give him a pass and talk about how much he's done for CSU, blah,blah,blah...

EARTH TO MEDIA AND EVERYONE: SONNY LUBICK: AWFUL GAMEDAY COACH..

Hope he sticks around a few years so I can see Hawk hang 50 on him when he gets some really good players in here..

Last edited: Sep 1, 2007
  2. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

I don't think that's such a bad call.

The bad call to me was when CSU had 4th and inches on CU's side of the field, and they had Hanie turn around and hand off to Bell, who got stuffed 3 yards in the backfield. Hanie and his OL could have easily pushed ahead for half a yard. Instead they got cute with Bell, and got stuffed.

3. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Does Lubick make all the calls or is it his Offensive Coordinator?

4. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

pssst. That ring on his finger is from winning the mNC.

That was a good a call. We got pressure on the QB and made him force a throw he shouldn't have. His receivers didn't help the situation.

5. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Sorry, you can't run the ball on 3rd and 7 with 3 minutes to go.. Its not like CU's secondary and LB's was covering great all game.. Awful play call in that situation.. A real pus call.. If I was a Lambs fan, I would have hit the roof when I saw that..

I agree the 4th down play was crap and they should have just QB sneaked it..

6. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

Yeah. But the way bell was running and the way our dline played I think he was confident in the call.