What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #16 (AP)/ #17 (NET rankings) Men's bball on the road vs. #65 (NET) OSU (Corvallis, Sat., 2/15, 8:00 PM MT, FS1)

Good ad for selling big TVs. I feel sorry for any poor schmuck on less than a 65” watching this. I don’t wear cargo shorts, so I have to keep my 7 wallets in a tool belt strapped around my living room piss bucket.

I was the poor schmuck, watching on a 4" screen (at Falcon Stadium so had to watch on an iPhone). It absolutely sucked having a quarter of the screen taken up by the coaches faces the entire game. The only time they went to a full screen was during time outs. Worst idea ever, FS1!

Tinkle seems like a good guy and he's a good coach and the mic'd up broadcast was fascinating and illuminating. It was very clear that Tad is the superior leader, coach, and motivator. It bothered me that Tinkle never seemed to call out or criticize his kid. Perhaps that's his dynamic with his son, but it bothered me nonetheless.

I have no idea how much time or work would involved, but could that be up-loaded to YouTube? I'd love to watch the whole game again
Not in my skillset.

Best bet would be the Fox Sports App, if you can login with a cable provider.

I have no idea how much time or work would involved, but could that be up-loaded to YouTube? I'd love to watch the whole game again
Any time I've tried to upload recorded sports to youtube I've been put on probation by youtube for copyright infringement. I think the broadcaster has to be the one to put it on you tube.

Tinkle seems like a good guy and he's a good coach and the mic'd up broadcast was fascinating and illuminating. It was very clear that Tad is the superior leader, coach, and motivator. It bothered me that Tinkle never seemed to call out or criticize his kid. Perhaps that's his dynamic with his son, but it bothered me nonetheless.
He called out his son when he named him Trace Tinkle. Almost like a boy named Sue.

His "D", ball handling and other stuff away from the ball are becoming "elite".

It AIN'T always about scoring.
He can be good at everything if he was more focused and unselfish! I know he thinks he is as good as Kin and Schwartz and his facial expressions show it. But he is a turnover machine and a low volume scorer. His ball handling is below average. When he subbed in and was thrown an inbound pass, OSU full pressed knowing he would pick up his dribble. I like the kid and he played his best game ever, but he needs to do more.

Agreed, I'd really like to see him be confident about taking guys off the bounce too, he seems to be one the best candidates for that for the next couple of seasons.

He's barely been playing the past 3 weeks (31 minutes in 6 games) so I just don't put much stock in what he can or can't be based on that. With such a veteran and deep team that's winning and playing well, I take it more as Eli and Maddox have been earning their minutes very well and that's not necessarily and indictment of Daylen.

Agree, I read something above which said Kountz missed 8 shots, perhaps that was the Oregon game. I caught the game early, before he had the bloody nose. Definitely there are guys stepping up. Also, Dallas Walton played well in his limited minutes. The guard play was awesome last night.

It will be nice to see some good games building confidence for the Bigs--Kountz, Seiwart, Walton (short minutes) and the big daddy Evan (he has played well all year, just a few more buckets on the block for confidence). The Bigs riding into the tournaments with confidence, can really help, if CU starts a game cold, teams over-guard the arc, or CU faces a team with match-up problems.

Agree, I read something above which said Kountz missed 8 shots, perhaps that was the Oregon game. I caught the game early, before he had the bloody nose. Definitely there are guys stepping up. Also, Dallas Walton played well in his limited minutes. The guard play was awesome last night.

It will be nice to see some good games building confidence for the Bigs--Kountz, Seiwart, Walton (short minutes) and the big daddy Evan (he has played well all year, just a few more buckets on the block for confidence). The Bigs riding into the tournaments with confidence, can really help, if CU starts a game cold, teams over-guard the arc, or CU faces a team with match-up problems.
Although Dshawn Schwartz and Daylen Kountz are both from Colorado and have large hair, they are not the same person. And neither one of them is a big.

Although Dshawn Schwartz and Daylen Kountz are both from Colorado and have large hair, they are not the same person. And neither one of them is a big.

Although they both shoot from outside, they attack the basket like Bigs. Both are tall Schwartz 6'7" 232 and Kountz a lengthy 6'4", for both you have to add hair. IMO, Schwartz plays more like a forward than a guard, although Schwartz is good from 3. Along with Bey these guys are slashers. Kountz is 0-8 from 3 during conference play. I'm surprised Maddox Daniels is 6'6". He plays as a guard.

Although they both shoot from outside, they attack the basket like Bigs. Both are tall Schwartz 6'7" 232 and Kountz a lengthy 6'4", for both you have to add hair. IMO, Schwartz plays more like a forward than a guard, although Schwartz is good from 3. Along with Bey these guys are slashers. Kountz is 0-8 from 3 during conference play. I'm surprised Maddox Daniels is 6'6". He plays as a guard.
giphy.gif

Back