What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #24 (AP & Coaches')/ #17 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #148 (NET) Cal (Boulder, Thurs., 2/6, 6:00 PM, Pac 12 Networks)

Cal is making everything because the CU defense is doing nothing to make them uncomfortable. Not getting into passing lanes. Not speeding them up. Not challenging shots. Credit where it's due since Cal is hitting on its open looks, but CU is making it as easy as possible for them to score within its half court offense.

We are cold from the outside. I would like to see Tad insert Dallas at this point for some easy points in the paint.

Can someone who knows more about basketball explain to me why Boyle does this with these super deep rotations? Ive seen teams play 7-8 man rotations exclusively.

What is the point of running these disjointed weird lineups with backup players?

Can someone who knows more about basketball explain to me why Boyle does this with these super deep rotations? Ive seen teams play 7-8 man rotations exclusively.

What is the point of running these disjointed weird lineups with backup players?
McKinley can’t play 40 minutes a night.

I think they're finally starting to settle in. Took them a while to wake up. Still not playing well, but at least they're starting to appear interested.

You have good depth and at altitude, you’re going to just wear teams out. It’s a great advantage. Watch Cal tire in the second half.

Reading this thread only after doing the typical family man stuff, I would have sworn we were down by 10+ at halftime.

Yeah, 28-28.

Altitude is not a factor in the 2nd half. CU didn't force anyone from Cal to run or fight for position in the 1st half.

The crowd looks horrible. Why are there no students there? We're ranked in the top 25. It seems like there should be more interest.
Because Rick and the Boulder PD can’t figure out how to manage traffic for a 6:00 game. Absolute train wreck. If they can’t get the logistics straight, they shouldn’t schedule early evening games TBH.

That should have been a foul on the offensive rebound. Evan was nearly pushed out of bounds.

If we would play some defense maybe we could get some separation. Allowing layups won’t get it done.

Back