What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - RV (AP poll)/ #23 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #4 (AP)/ #11 (NET) Oregon (Boulder, Thursday, 1/02, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2)

If I may interrupt the thread for a second.

I’ve wanted to take the wife to a CU hoops game for a few years but I want it to be a good crowd with students around. I don’t suppose there’s going to be too many students around for this game? Thoughts?

Take her to tonight's duck game and then take her to some when the students are back. Go often!

If I may interrupt the thread for a second.

I’ve wanted to take the wife to a CU hoops game for a few years but I want it to be a good crowd with students around. I don’t suppose there’s going to be too many students around for this game? Thoughts?

This is the biggest basketball game in years up there. If you can go, do it.

Biggest game in a long long time. Huge opportunity to set the tone for conference play on the national stage.

I look forward to Oregon continuing to struggling in Boulder. (in basketball)

My only question: Will the C-Unit bring it tonight or continue to be the same sad remnants of what they used to be?

I almost had a panic attack, the countdown clock on the front page is an hour fast.

you know walton will be talking about MT a lot (along with the mall, the dead, the flatirons)

Buffs D looking good as usual. They’re really getting out and running after misses and TOs trying to keep Oregon from getting set. Good start.

Back