1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lots of transfer players still available

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Recruiting Central' started by Buffnik, May 5, 2011.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

2. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Also, a freshman I'd like to see us get in on is Joseph Uchebo. We've got a couple connections. He was originally slated to go to NC State before they canned their coach. He opened his recruiting back up. NC State is Abatemarco's old stomping grounds. He then played this year at Oak Ridge Military Academy, the place CU went to get Rashad Hall and Jermaine Clark for the 2011 football class.

Longshot and I haven't heard his name in connection with CU. Just spit ballin' here.

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

Aspirilla is of course from KSU not KU.

i recall the German kid from NU was in double figures a few times before bailing out in the OOC. no in conference strictures anymore. why not make a run at the Gonzaga or St Mary's kids.....have a look. West center of gravity, we could sell moving "up" in conference?

i think if you can find a guy you like, i do it. but, if Tad likes where he is recruiting and the Cali kids are "all that"....maybe save the schollie.

4. Hoops Fan

Hoops Fan Club Member Club Member

I would rather have Rodrigo Silva ... maybe he was the guy recently seen on Campus with his mother and Boyle. Apart from that, unless Boyle unearths another late freshman who flew under the radar like last year, I would just as soon bank the scholarship