1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love the Hypocricy

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by SanDiegoBuff, Jun 7, 2010.

1. SanDiegoBuff

SanDiegoBuff Club Member Club Member

From the UT PR Department (Chip Brown)

Neb and Mizzou and CU explore their options and they're tearing the league apart and all hell is breaking loose. UT and A&M do it and it's "fallback". Fallback for something that hasn't happened, so they're exploring their options just liek Neb and MU and CU. Baylor just spent the better part of 2 days throwing a fellow Big 12 member under the bus and then comes out and say they hope for a stong Big 12?

The crux of it all is that this league, where the PR backstabbing is coming from all sides might actually stay together after all this. No one in this conference likes this conference except for UT who only wants to stay because they are, right now, far and away the top dog. Why upset the status quo? It's ridiculous that these schools, that from all appearances hate each other might actually try to continue to make this work.

2. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

I would say I think the Big 12 South as a whole is fine with the Big 12.. Missouri and Nebraska and to a lesser extent CU are the ones that don't have a strong alliance with the Big 12 at this time.

If the Big 12 stays together, I have to say our games with Baylor have just become more heated.

3. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Great...until we have a new coach and revitalized program, our heat will not mean much...

4. Sexton Hardcastle

Sexton Hardcastle Club Member Club Member

No way the league will survive this. I think the damage has been done.

5. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

A rivalry with Baylor? That would be interesting. Buffaloes versus Bears. Both wear gold.

Brilliant! Dan Hawkins can declare BU to be CU's new rival!

6. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Look how far we have fallen....people actually believe Ken Starr's propoganda because they cannot see back beyond five years ago. Danny, thanks for the complete implosion of CU athletics.

7. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Maybe he will end up at CSU and take CSU to the Big Sky Conference to restart that rivalry with UNC.

8. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

9. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

One more hypocracy.

All the B12 schools were "on the clock" to pledge their allegiance to the B12.

Well...CU, NU, ISU, KU and KSU were good to their word. That's integrity. I suppose Kenneth Starr delivered, too, in his presser. Each school delivered an uncertain, public answer on or before the self-imposed conference deadline.

Who was pushing the deadline? Wasn't it the same camp who have ignored the deadline? Just because Texas and the 4 dingleberries didn't win the race, it doesn't mean you shouldn't cross the finishline. Let's see those letters, gents. Talk straight and follow through. Are they in or out? I want to see the letters from the presidents, on time. Even if it's to hem and haw and request the extension.