1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lynn Katoa?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffsfan09, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Buffsfan09

Buffsfan09 Member

Haven't heard much about him. I know he got a deferred sentence and therefore is eligible to return next year as long as he stays out of trouble, but does anyone know if he is in school and practicing? Did he get a redshirt?

2. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Yep, he is in school and practicing. He is eligible to redshirt and will do so this year.

3. Buffsfan09

Buffsfan09 Member

sweet...thanks for the info. Heard so much about him, was hoping we weren't going to lose him.

4. jrod212

jrod212 Member

hopefully he will kick ass next year.

5. RalphieMalph

RalphieMalph Well-Known Member

Where'd you find that image, Buffsfan? It either looks like a sasquatch with horns or a buffalo getting a prostate exam.

Regardless, I find it highly entertaining. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

6. Buffsfan09

Buffsfan09 Member

you like it...thanks..I found it....it's an angry buffalo pooping on the head of a longhorn....

7. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

I think that the one thing that he needed was bulk, ad with our LB depth, I think he would have redshirted anyway. So I think that you are seeing him as much as you would anyway. I think he will be a good one down the road.

8. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

I've seen him on the sidelines wearing a game jersey at every home game this year. He must be taking this well because I've also seen him high fiving other teammates and herd him cheering them on after big plays. Somewhat of a cheerleader role?

9. Bone Buff

Bone Buff Well-Known Member

No news is good news as far as this story goes. We need him to learn and help out our LB corps next year.

10. str8jacket

str8jacket Member

It's strange because he hasn't even been in a single Program so far this year....