What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mac was at CU today

My only personal property destruction at the hands of colorado football was in 2008 when I smacked my bitch cause she said CU sucks during the Missouri game. In retrospect she was right, but I can't let her get used to that.

I kinda wonder when you'll stop thinking this **** is funny. Probably when someone you know gets beat up or raped.

She must've come to dread the annual Mizzou game.

My only personal property destruction at the hands of colorado football was in 2008 when I smacked my bitch cause she said CU sucks during the Missouri game. In retrospect she was right, but I can't let her get used to that.

I kinda wonder when you'll stop thinking this **** is funny. Probably when someone you know gets beat up or raped.

You don't like domestic violence or rape?

I do know people.

I kicked a hole in my parents closet door after we lost to Kansas in 1995. After the A&M and OU wins I was convinced we would go undefeated.

I just called the cops....I would head to Canada now if I were you....

(Psst! Rugged's 'Bitch' is his right hand. His left he calls his 'Whore'. Just FYI He puts lipstick on his hands and they 'talk' to him. Among other things that we will not talk about.)

(Psst! Rugged's 'Bitch' is his right hand. His left he calls his 'Whore'. Just FYI He puts lipstick on his hands and they 'talk' to him. Among other things that we will not talk about.)

I cannot confirm nor deny...

nope. must be someone else. i threw a textbook into a fireplace (with a fire going) during a cu-knu game in the mid-90s and was banned from watching sports for several months by my mom. that is the extent of my (personal) property destruction at the hands of colorado football.

AZBuff, BuffAZ, I get you guys mixed up. It was BuffAZ. Or maybe PhoenixBuff. Whatever. Some guy in Arizona. How's that?

Back