1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major positives from last night's game

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by rialto, Mar 2, 2012.

1. rialto

rialto Member

- we competed at a much higher level on the road than we have for most of this season. We would have won, except for the fact that Oregon's offense was incredibly good

- For the first time in 15+ years, we actually EXPECT to win road games against good teams. That is half the battle - belief!

- Carlon Brown finally found his shot, on the road no less - this should really help us down the stretch

- Harris Tunks is slowly starting to develop his offensive game. Like seemingly every player Boyle coaches, SHT has gotten remarkably better as the season has gone on. If he stays healthy, I expect Tunks to be a big contributor next year

- Jeremy Adams is a terrific defender and rebounder and is beginning to show flashes on offense. His dunk last night was his most aggressive offensive play of the year

- I personally think Boyle is one of the Top 25 coaches in the country. He has taken a team of role players and two freshman to a much better season than I would ever have expected

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  2. rialto

rialto Member

sorry for typo. How do I edit the title of a thread?

3. buff190

buff190 Club Member Club Member

Agree on all points. It is a lot more fun, even if you lose, to have the expectations of winning in big games. We are starting to be respected. We do need to start winning some of those games though. I am confident we will.

I am waiting for that kind of electricity to come back to Folsom. :huh:

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

5. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Will not read.

6. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

did you mistype "I have a boner for Oregon"

1 person likes this.
  7. BuffDog

BuffDog Club Member Club Member

I wasn't able to watch the game and appreciate your positve notes from the game.

8. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

We lost