What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Major's Late Hit Penalty

it happened about 20 feet right in front of me... first of all he was in bounds but i think what drew the flag was that major hit him so hard that it knocked him into the wall and the refs panicked. however i will say that the game was fairly well officiated

I question whether Folsom's shallow sidelines contribute to calls like that.

It kind of looked like Major was bowling when the QB went into the sidelines and a bunch of Wyo players fell over. I thought it was a bad call, he was in bounds when he hit him.

I'll have to look for him tomorrow when the replay the game at 10.

It kind of looked like Major was bowling when the QB went into the sidelines and a bunch of Wyo players fell over. I thought it was a bad call, he was in bounds when he hit him.

Yeah, not really too bad of a call eaither way, probably not good, but erred on the side of safety I guess. OTOH, they couldn't see a helmet to helmet hit in the CSU game-- I don't mind those calls if they are consistant.

The call was a poor one, however I don't blame the refs for making it with safety as a concern and CU had the game pretty well in hand. I would have been pissed if the game was tight though.

In my view the guy wasn't even attempting to go out of bounds, he was trying to win a footrace up the field... Bad call.

Loved seeing Major out there, he is nasty!!!!

Back