What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ New Mexico | Dec. 11th @ 7pm | ESPN2

HEY, while I have everyone's attention, by chance does anyone know of any CU-friendly bars in Madison, WI or watch party places?? I will be there Jan. 3rd through 6th for a DU hockey weekend and would like to catch the ASU and U of A game on those Thursday and Saturday evenings. I am going to post about it as well. But thank you for reading. GO BUFFS!

Oh damn... yeah, I forgot about TCU, to be honest. We would potentially have to face them for the final, huh? Duh me... :D :p

Back