What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Indiana St. | Dec. 22nd @1pm | ESPNU

Missed free throws and layups keeping us from the lead. That and horrible effort at times

Buffs absolutely deserved to lose this game. Good. **** em for coming out with an effort like that.

Two things cost CU this game. First was effort/hustle. Indiana State came to play, CU came to sit by the pool. Second, Indiana State's guards are just flat out better than CU's.

Didn’t deserve to win that game at all. Inexcusable effort for the majority of the game. Kin made a handful of big plays, but he was terrible. Missed clutch free throws, and didn’t box out on a big tip in. Tyler Bey was a monster, but he can’t do it by himself. He’s the only guy who played well today imo. I’m disgusted.

Nice awareness after that missed FT by Wright. Lack of execution and effort throughout. Indiana St’s first win over a PAC 12 team since 1946. This from a team that lost to North Texas at home by 11.

Time for a new coach ASAP.

Nice awareness after that missed FT by Wright. Lack of execution and effort throughout. Indiana St’s first win over a PAC 12 team since 1946. This from a team that lost to North Texas at home by 11.

Nice swinging dick entrance. My money was on SeattleBuff, but I knew I could count on you to wade in.

Didn’t deserve to win that game at all. Inexcusable effort for the majority of the game. Kin made a handful of big plays, but he was terrible. Missed clutch free throws, and didn’t box out on a big tip in. Tyler Bey was a monster, but he can’t do it by himself. He’s the only guy who played well today imo. I’m disgusted.
Bey played really well. He's our best player by far.

I thought the whole front court played winning basketball (Bey, Siewert and Battey). But we didn't play inside out against a team our bigs could dominate. Bey went sequence minutes on the court without getting to touch the ball.

We didn't feed Gatling, who was our 1 guard who was playing well today.

Team was mentally checked out all game. Slow to loose balls. Didn't take charges on defense. Sloppy with ball security. Didn't concentrate on free throws.

This was a horrible, horrible loss.

And this is the bottom line of why I'm so pissed off right now. Tad tells it like it is here:

Tad always don't shy away from the responsibility. Love it.

This is a NIT team. Don't get your hopes up falsely, and you will enjoy this process more.

NIT team in a season where the Pac-12 is approaching a dumpster fire. Sorry man, there is no enjoying that process.

Oh STFU.

Back