What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. South Dakota | Dec 4th @ 7pm | PACN

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Colorado vs. South Dakota
Tuesday, December 4 - 7 p.m.
CU Events Center
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
TIME EVENT
5 pmParking Lots for Men's Basketball Open
5 pm Chip's Corral Club Room Open - Menu
6 pmDoors to the CU Events Center Open
Clear Bag Policy in Place
7 pmNational Anthem
7:02 pmStarting Lineups
7:06 pmTipoff! Go Buffs! Beat the Coyotes!
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

This probably means that SD gets back on defense and will try to keep this to a half court game. Hopefully our Buffs can bust it open.

This probably means that SD gets back on defense and will try to keep this to a half court game. Hopefully our Buffs can bust it open.

Kenpom’s #1 ranked Off rebounding defense? Wait, explain. Isn’t that just defensive rebounding?

Kenpom’s #1 ranked Off rebounding defense? Wait, explain. Isn’t that just defensive rebounding?
Yes. KenPom lists all the stats that way. You have all your offensive efficiencies and then he measures defense based on those offensive efficiencies against you. So it's one data set, just cut different ways and all under the same name.

Excited about the development of this team.

Boyle's teams have had pivotal Senior DARKHORSE's that seem to elevate their game and become a leader (Carlon Brown, Derrick White, Dom Collier) and Namon Wright appears to be taking on this role this year.

The athleticism and confidence of Bey and Gatling are much needed and fun to watch.

Kinley and Battey are young leaders.

And Siewart, to me, has been the biggest surprise on the team, he has really developed his post game allowing the Buffs to run an inside out offense more effectively.

I would like to see Schwartz gain some more confidence to elevate his game.

Whatever the matchup stats, etc. ... just win the ****ing game!

Analyst that works for Pac12 Network said the BUFFS were in the BIG XII . CUnit has been pathetic last few years. Do students at CU even care about sports?

Analyst that works for Pac12 Network said the BUFFS were in the BIG XII . CUnit has been pathetic last few years. Do students at CU even care about sports?

Does the AD even care if students care about sports?

Does the AD even care if students care about sports?

:cautious: Hard to tell with the slow playing of the coaching announcement. I also just saw an amazing commercial for the Pac12 Football Championship held last week. Does the conference even care about revenue generating sports?

P12 Network's scoreboard at the bottom of the screen says we're 3-1. I guess we're not getting credit for 2 wins.

Battey and Siewert are developing some nice chemistry...that's a dangerous 1-2 punch

A few missed lay-ups away from this being a much bigger lead for us, hope to see the Buffs blow it open in the second half

They’re all at the press conference for the new football coach.

I'm posting for two reasons:

(1) I was hoping Tad would empty the bench given we were up around 25 or so with 7 minutes left. Weird that he NEVER put in the scrubs.

(2) I find it sad that we here at allbuffs can't get a game thread for a basketball game onto a second page of posts. I'm just trying to do my part.

(1) I was hoping Tad would empty the bench given we were up around 25 or so with 7 minutes left. Weird that he NEVER put in the scrubs.

(2) I find it sad that we here at allbuffs can't get a game thread for a basketball game onto a second page of posts. I'm just trying to do my part.
They got the last minute. Frankly, almost every coach will wait until about 2 minutes left before emptying the bench. It especially makes sense to not put in the scrubs these days since margin of victory is a big factor in the new tournament tool. Can't afford to let big leads become anything other than big leads.

I think this is a 2 fold issue...first of all most of the people who would be posting are at the games... and second, and IMO The bigger issue, is the non conference slate of games is terrible. I've been at these games and I find it hard to get hyped enough for this games in person, let alone enough to write about em.

Frankly, I'd rathe see guys like Kountz and Parquet get those extra minutes in a game like that. Come March, you never know what might happen with injuries or fouls or discipline or whatever. They could be the difference in a win or a loss this season. Get them some run early in the year when you can do so.

I think this is a 2 fold issue...first of all most of the people who would be posting are at the games... and second, and IMO The bigger issue, is the non conference slate of games is terrible. I've been at these games and I find it hard to get hyped enough for this games in person, let alone enough to write about em.

True on the second. I have watched the last two on TV. In both games the Buffs didn't play particularly well and were still able win fairly easily.

Until they are playing somebody who is really competition and makes them work hard just can't get pumped up enough to post much.

Back