1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

meanwhile: Tulsa

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Mick Ronson, Dec 2, 2009.

1. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

just put it on OK State by 20. ouch.

2. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

That is going to be a tough road game. Tulsa looks like a tourney team.

3. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

2 7-footers, strong rebounding team. This will be a good test for the young guns.

4. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

the OU and OSU boards i read....they were real high on TU pre-season. thinking they might unseat Memphis in C-USA. i imagine that "real high" opinion is prevailing on the OSU boards.

my step-dad (an OU donor, lives in Norman....good guy), he's always bashing the Pokes for not playing Tulsa in football. losing to them in a big way in hoops probably doesn't help that.

5. staxman

staxman New Member

Tulsa's a good team. It will be interesting to see how the Buffs handle their size inside. Especially since CU has trouble with inside D and on the defensive boards anyway. Tulsa will be a good test for the Buffs right before the Big 12 season. It would be a great win if they can do it, but that's going to be a tough game.

I think CU can beat the pokes. Losing the PG Eton from last year was big. Anderson (who's really good) is now the only real threat to create on his own. Have a good defender focus on him and have a close hand on the little guards and I think the Buffs can win.