What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Meeting the team

Seriously
We are coming from Johnstown and someone has to know where to go. Someone on here has to know
I need some allbuffs help.

How was this?
Team was tired, but seemingly appreciative. JMFL appeared to want to avoid attention--I suspect he was anxious to watch film. HCMM was totally into it, and engaged with the crowd quite a bit. I gave little love to Kinney and Graham (sp), who looked a bit down.

Kudos to the Frenzy for their human bowling exhibition.

Not a huge crowd--maybe between 100 and 150. But a pretty good energy. As always, at these things, I felt like the out-of-place old guy (though there were a few other gray hairs sprinkled in the group. Thanks to RK for taking a few minutes to talk to me so I didn't feel as weird.

Team was tired, but seemingly appreciative. JMFL appeared to want to avoid attention--I suspect he was anxious to watch film. HCMM was totally into it, and engaged with the crowd quite a bit. I gave little love to Kinney and Graham (sp), who looked a bit down.

Not a huge crowd--maybe between 100 and 150. But a pretty good energy. As always, at these things, I felt like the out-of-place old guy (though there were a few other gray hairs sprinkled in the group. Thanks to RK for taking a few minutes to talk to me so I didn't feel as weird.
I watched the video and noticed Graham looking down as well. Tough to come home to a celebration when you feel like you didn't do your part. Hope he gets a chance to get his mojo back and hit some big FGs in the remaining games.

At these things, If you'd stop trolling for co-eds using Annie Green Springs for bait, you wouldn't' feel that way!

I watched the video and noticed Graham looking down as well. Tough to come home to a celebration when you feel like you didn't do your part. Hope he gets a chance to get his mojo back and hit some big FGs in the remaining games.

Linky?

Yeah it sux for him I'm sure, he thinks he let his team down. That's a ****ty feeling. Best way to remedy that is get out there and do extra work. Build some confidence in himself.

Back