What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Men's basketball scrimmage- at home vs. Cal Poly Pomona-Pitzer (Saturday, 10/26, 1:00 PM MT)

Is this part of the season ticket package? Going either way, but curious...

Is this part of the season ticket package? Going either way, but curious...

Yes. They should have emailed you your tickets. Although now that I think about it, I don't remember seeing mine...

My tickets arrrived via email for the scrimmage

Subject: Your Colorado Mobile Tickets Have Arrived!
Date: Oct 21, 2019 4:08 PM

*Exhibition. Which I only say to point out that it will be a regular game, usual clock, timeout, subs etc. But we still might see some funny lineups.

Battey had 11 of the teams first 17 points. Walton with the ball in the paint has a great semi hook shot. Parquet got the start at shooting guard. Back to back to back 3's by Gatling, Daniels and Walton after we missed are first three attempts. Kountz is the second team point. 52-25 at halftime. Nice to be watching CU hoops again.

They are playing very lazy basketball the second half. They look disinterested and playing sloppy

52-27 at halftime
87-56 Final

We played really bad in the second half and missed lots of wide open 3 pointers and couldn't finish at the rim. Lots of defensive breakdowns in the second half as well. In the second half we had a lot of starters playing.

Will be interesting to see if we can tighten it up for the ASU game.

52-27 at halftime
87-56 Final

We played really bad in the second half and missed lots of wide open 3 pointers and couldn't finish at the rim. Lots of defensive breakdowns in the second half as well. In the second half we had a lot of starters playing.

Will be interesting to see if we can tighten it up for the ASU game.
May have had starters in and out of the game during the 2nd half, but sure sounded like Tad was mixing up the line up and doing a bit of experimenting.

Either way, it will give Tad something to be mad about when they watch film, which is probably a good thing

May have had starters in and out of the game during the 2nd half, but sure sounded like Tad was mixing up the line up and doing a bit of experimenting.

Either way, it will give Tad something to be mad about when they watch film, which is probably a good thing

That is not what happened. We return almost the entire roster, Tad knows exactly who his top 6 guys are and he started the first and second half that way. Guys like Maddox got a lot of second half minutes so Tad can see what he has there.

less than stellar rebounding and 3pt shooting in the second half aside...this is the deepest team Tad has ever had – hopefully that elevates defense and rebounding team wide, as that's how you'll earn PT

Tad’s son Jack had a double double for P-P. I can’t believe it. Wasn’t he the little guy running around on the court before games a year or two ago?

Tad’s son Jack had a double double for P-P. I can’t believe it. Wasn’t he the little guy running around on the court before games a year or two ago?

No. That was a different son.

Had a great time with the family. The selfie/autograph session at the end was nice for my son. Super awesome to see Dallas playing again. Looking forward to seeing more games this season. Funny note. My wife was looking at the team poster and was convinced they were all doing “sexy” eye poses as a gag. She asked McKinley and he just laughed and shook his head yes

I couldn't be more pumped about the Buffs. Great group of kids who could, with a little luck, take the P12. Along with everything else, I really hope that Frank Ryder is able to put together a decent season. Fairview kid who has had 2 heart surgeries (is there another team that has 2 guys working back from heart issues?). Tad let him have 8 minutes yesterday.

Back