What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

met an older woman this morning

darth-horax

I was picking up a croissant at King Soopers today.
I'm wearing my buff gear, as per the norm on game days.

As I'm checking out, this lady in her 60's comes over dressed all in black with a black/gold scarf and buff earrings.

She yells at the top of her lungs (at 8:30 am inside the store), "GO BUFFS!!!!"
She was so excited! We talked about the game for a few minutes and it was awesome!

It's been a LONG time since I've had anything like that happen to me here in the springs!

It is funny to see more and more vocal buffs fans out and about. I was walking in Newport Beach on Sunday and noticed a guy wearing the same CU Pullover that I had on. I yelled GO BUFFS! And he responded the same. Then who I assume was his son (probably under 10), screamed GO BUFFS and started singing the fight song. It was pretty cool actually.

I've seen lots of bandwagon fans recently, that's how you know you're back! People in shiny brand new gear all excited! I'm so glad we're back, SKO BUFFS!

I spent Thanksgiving in Buffalo NY. Wearing a CU sweatshirt at the grocery store I had 2 different people come up to me and say "go buffs". Then, sitting in the airport (again with my CU sweatshirt on) for my flight back to Georgia I had 2 CU alum come up to me and introduce themselves.

I spent Thanksgiving in Buffalo NY. Wearing a CU sweatshirt at the grocery store I had 2 different people come up to me and say "go buffs". Then, sitting in the airport (again with my CU sweatshirt on) for my flight back to Georgia I had 2 CU alum come up to me and introduce themselves.
The Buffalo airport makes CU fans feel at home. Lots of Ralphie.

Tons of "Go Buffs" lately here in Chicago as well. 3 at the gym this morning, though one definitely came from a U of M fan. The watch party is also so highly anticipated that they had to sell tickets to the bar...it sold out yesterday.

I went to Dick's yesterday and asked where the CU section was. They pointed to two CU shirts hanging on the wall and said that was it. The associate said 3 weeks ago CU gear sold out and most if it is on back order.

I bought my wife a new hoodie from fanatics, your welcome junta. She wore it yesterday to the store and heard a Go Buffs and couldn't figure it out at first.

Some nice gentleman who has 2 at CU now, he said he was glad to see someone from Colorado

She didn't tell him she is from Alabama with a hall at Auburn named after her family.

The heading on this.....RICH.....could be the start of a great novel.

I was picking up a croissant at King Soopers today.
I'm wearing my buff gear, as per the norm on game days.

As I'm checking out, this lady in her 60's comes over dressed all in black with a black/gold scarf and buff earrings.

She yells at the top of her lungs (at 8:30 am inside the store), "GO BUFFS!!!!"
She was so excited! We talked about the game for a few minutes and it was awesome!

It's been a LONG time since I've had anything like that happen to me here in the springs!

Better have been a Wegmans grocery store

I was in the North End of Boston eating at an Italian restaurant with colleagues the Friday night before the WSU game and I'm sporting my CU jacket and I got a "Go Buffs" from a fellow diner. He is an alum, '94 then the table behind us overheard our conversation about marijuana legalization in Massachusetts and they were visiting from CO and their grandson is a student. Later that night walking to the Garden for a Celtics game a young couple gam me a Go Buffs. This is in BOSTON mind you!

I went to Dick's yesterday and asked where the CU section was. They pointed to two CU shirts hanging on the wall and said that was it. The associate said 3 weeks ago CU gear sold out and most if it is on back order.

When i went to the dicks here in the springs, they have NO CU gear at all.
They said, "You have to buy that online."

Found another bandwagon fan!!

I'm nearly always wearing a Colorado hoodie, but lately I can't walk past anyone without a pro Buff comment.

Back