1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michael Westbrook

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 87toInfinity, Jul 15, 2008.

1. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

2. 14ers4me

14ers4me Member

I was at the Michigan game about 25-30 yards away from where he made the catch. I was screaming my head off before he ever hit the ground. Hands down the most exciting moment of any sporting event I have ever seen.

3. AustinTxBuff

AustinTxBuff Well-Known Member

Glad to see he's found what makes him happy. He gave me an indelible memory of the Buffs.

4. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Brasilian Jujitsu?!? WTF? Sounds like Ultimate Fighting plus intimate use of a razor and hot wax.

5. unionbuff

unionbuff Club Member Club Member

Walking up to Sun Devil Stadium in September, my group & I noticed Westbrook walking by us. In our state of mind, we started fricking screaming his name like he was the biggest celebrity we'd ever seen. Keep in mind he's a whole 5 feet away from us. He ran so fast to get away from our scary drunken group.

We still laugh about the look on his face when we freaked the poor guy out.

Seriously though, glad to hear he's happy. I just hope he'll head to another CU game at some point - I wouldn't want to be the reason he stopped following the Buffs. :cry:

6. Buffarino

Buffarino Math - how does it work? Club Member

Jiu Jitsu is integral to the ground game for UFC fighters. It's all about submissions, ground control, etc.