1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Michigan State @ Michigan game thread

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Sparty is putting it to the Maize & Blue.

31-10 in the 3rd. Rich Rod may be back on the hot seat after this.

2. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I don't know if this would put him back on the hot seat quite yet, although he would be 0-3 against Sparty.

3. UrbanaBuff

UrbanaBuff Member

Don't forget that UM started hot last year at 5-1, then lost their last 6 to miss a bowl.

4. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

Maybe the Denard hype will simmer down a bit now. I didnt see the game but based on the box score and highlights it looked like he wasnt very good today.

5. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Maybe the Martinez hype will simmer down when they play a real defense. I still think NU is legit, but I have a feelign Martenize will be shut down against a good rush d. They guy doesn't seem t to vbe pass in with the 1st one they hit I don't think it came down to the wire. In fact Vareen had a long run today against UCLA much like he did against us.

6. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

Oh come on, Martinez is getting no where near the hype that Robinson was. They even took that pic with him in the heisman pose and wouldnt STFU.