What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike Leach dies after apparent heart attack

I wonder if this was somehow vax-related.

Eyeroll Love GIF by The Bachelorette Australia

61 year old guy who isn't exactly a health nut and has an extremely high stress job had a heart attack. It's textbook and why Bob Stoops got out.

Anyway - thoughts and karma to his family, friends and others who are impacted.
Overweight, has heart disease, chews tobacco and high stress long hours job.

Not pointing fingers at him at all, but not the recipe for success in your sixties.

Overweight, has heart disease, chews tobacco and high stress long hours job.

Not pointing fingers at him at all, but not the recipe for success in your sixties.
Exactly. Neither of us are into victim blaming. Leach is the victim of a heart attack and it looks like his life will end too young. But the stuff I've seen calling it shocking or looking for outlier explanations are head scratching reactions.

EDIT - already posted. JFC - the tweet was two minutes old. Don't you clowns have anything better to do?

EDIT - already posted. JFC - the tweet was two minutes old. Don't you clowns have anything better to do?
Lol pure timing coincidence. I clicked on the tweet to go see the comments and his new tweet was right there.

Lol pure timing coincidence. I clicked on the tweet to go see the comments and his new tweet was right there.
LOL. I googled "Bill Snyder twitter" to verify that it was really his account (because that's what you have to do these days), and then saw the new tweet.

Can just imagine Bill Snyder sitting in his man cave sending out random tweets in between League of Legends games

Next you'll be telling me The Iron Sheik doesn't send out his own tweets

61 year old guy who isn't exactly a health nut and has an extremely high stress job had a heart attack. It's textbook and why Bob Stoops got out.

Anyway - thoughts and karma to his family, friends and others who are impacted.
I thought he was healthier. Wasn't he known for a long uphill walk to work at WSU?

Back