What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mike Riley to Nebraska

I dunno. I just watched his press conference and the guy didn't really make me feel comfortable. He kept talking about being able to deal with losses and. Gah, I just don't feel like this is going to work out a lot. He stuttered a lot and just overall seemed like kind of a "Herb". Hope I'm wrong.

I dunno. I just watched his press conference and the guy didn't really make me feel comfortable. He kept talking about being able to deal with losses and. Gah, I just don't feel like this is going to work out a lot. He stuttered a lot and just overall seemed like kind of a "Herb". Hope I'm wrong.

Doesn't that actually fit at Nebraska? With your Herbie Husker and all?

Orgeron and Riley seem like water and oil to me. Two totally different personalities. It almost seems as though Orgeron is lobbying for the job in the press, too. Color me skeptical. I don't think Riley wants that kind of distraction on his staff, but I could be mistaken. Make no mistake, they need a dynamic recruiter there. The place doesn't exactly sell itself.

Orgeron and Riley seem like water and oil to me. Two totally different personalities. It almost seems as though Orgeron is lobbying for the job in the press, too. Color me skeptical. I don't think Riley wants that kind of distraction on his staff, but I could be mistaken. Make no mistake, they need a dynamic recruiter there. The place doesn't exactly sell itself.
Why is it ok for you to make mistakes, but not us?

herb.jpg

The more I think about it, the more I think the Nubs are in trouble. I think Riley thrived (somewhat) in the underdog role. The expectation at Nebraska will be that Nebraska is the big dog, not the underdog. Should be fun to watch.

The more I think about it, the more I think the Nubs are in trouble. I think Riley thrived (somewhat) in the underdog role. The expectation at Nebraska will be that Nebraska is the big dog, not the underdog. Should be fun to watch.

Yep. If you played to be a spoiler to other programs you were doing something wrong.

Plus he looks like a mix between Mr. Burns and Jim Laheey. Maybe Papuchas can be his BoBandy with the burgers.

Looking at our schedule I predict a 6-6 season next year

Yay.

Yep. If you played to be a spoiler to other programs you were doing something wrong.

Plus he looks like a mix between Mr. Burns and Jim Laheey. Maybe Papuchas can be his BoBandy with the burgers.

Yay.

That would awesome! Oh wait, we have different program goals (for now).

Riley is a big advocate of having a dedicated Special Teams Coordinator. Made a point in today's presser of stating that was one thing that was certain.

I'm also an advocate, just think we have the wrong guy for it.

Riley is a big advocate of having a dedicated Special Teams Coordinator. Made a point in today's presser of stating that was one thing that was certain.

I'm also an advocate, just think we have the wrong guy for it.

I think ours would be a great fit in Lincoln.

Yay.

Don't you dare bad mouth Mr. Burns.

Damn fusker...

Back