1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mind made up

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by cutaekwondo, Sep 11, 2010.

1. cutaekwondo

cutaekwondo Member

Well, I think i'm done puking after the heartless, mindless game......well not really a game at all. I have made up my mind and decided to get on the boat with you guys. SOMEONE for dang sure needs to get fired. Whether it be daddy hawk or our offensive line coach or both........h*ll the whole committee and start over. Seriously dissappointed. I couldn't even finish watching the game and even turned it to watch the Sooners and I HATE the sooners. I think thats all I will say. All thats left to do is :cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. SCB

SCB Well-Known Member

Hawk must go now. He is fiddling while Boulder burns.

3. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

Good now go judo chop Hawk in the throat.

4. cutaekwondo

cutaekwondo Member

LOL. That would be silly. Kicking is more up my ally. :)

5. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

I realize Cal is in better shape than us, but I never expected it could have been as bad as it was. We're so woefully behind other BCS schools it's not funny. I'm not usually for mid-season firings, but I think we're close to that type of situation, if not there already. Last week's win gave us all a bit of hope but after this weekend that's all gone. Just let Cabral interim or something. This is just beyond heartbreaking on so many levels.

6. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Well-Known Member

All I know is if they dont fire him now, that shows how much they give a flying **** about the team winning and the history of the program. They should drop the hammer now, get it over with. Im so ****ing pissed I cant even sleep. Every swinging dick I know has been blowing up my cell all night. Even my sons mom poked fun at us and we never talk about anything but our son. It's beyond ridiculous. If you have ever been around the game at all, you can see how poorly coached this team is, these guys are stealing their salaries.